Back so soon I see? Ha ha ha. Anyway, today brings part 2 of my Back To Uni series, following on from yesterday’s ‘How to find your style’ post. So if you’ve figured out what types of pieces you’d like to bring into your new wardrobe, here are some Autumn transitional pieces that I thought would be a mixture of different tastes, whilst all remaining stylish and suitable for this time of the year, as well as any and every freshers plans that you might stumble across at the last minute.
- Monki Suit Blazer Monki Suit Trousers (ultimate first day look)
- ASOS Design Chevron Jumper
- ASOS Design Croc Loafers
- ASOS Design Mustard Western Boots (shoes bright enough to get rid of the hangover)
- Monki Check Roll Neck Top
- Dylan Green Croc Sandals
- Pink Butterfly T-Shirt
- Belize Boots
- Sage Wool Shacket (good for the cold weather)
- Chicago Brown Vinyl Coat (good for the wet weather)
- Tie Dye Midi Skirt (you can be sure that nobody will have this)
- Elton John Graphic T-Shirt
- Corduroy Oversized Shirt (comes in about 957 different colours)
- Brown Turtleneck
- Bottle Green Faux Leather Skirt (wearable for any occasion)
So this was a selection of different items from a variety of different sites that I thought were some great autumn winter pieces to share with you. If you’ve fallen in love with even just one of these pieces and you’ve decided to buy it, do let me know and we can be equally as excited about it haha.
See you again tomorrow for some smart casual uni outfit styling ideas!